Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms") carefully. They contain the legal terms and conditions that govern your use of services provided to you by anime-meme.com, including information, text, images, graphics, data or other materials ("Content") and products and services provided through anime-meme.com as well as all elements, software, programs and code forming or incorporated in to anime-meme.com (the "Service"). This Service is operated by Trulugo, LLC. anime-meme.com is also referred to in these Terms as "we", "our", and "us".
By using our Service, you agree to be bound by Section I of these Terms ("General Terms"), which contains provisions applicable to all users of our Service, including visitors to the anime-meme.com website (the "Site"). If you choose to register as a member of our Service, you will be asked to check a box indicating that you have read, and agree to be bound by, the additional terms set forth in Section II of these Terms ("Additional Terms").
Section I: General Terms
1. Availability This Service is provided by anime-meme.com on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis and anime-meme.com reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service, in its sole discretion, at any time and without notice. You agree that anime-meme.com is and will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
3. Trademarks All brand, product and service names used in this Service which identify anime-meme.com or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of anime-meme.com and/or the relevant third parties. Nothing in this Service shall be deemed to confer on any person any license or right on the part of anime-meme.com or any third party with respect to any such image, logo or name.
4. Copyright anime-meme.com is, unless otherwise stated, the owner of all copyright and data rights in the Service and its contents. Individuals who have posted works to anime-meme.com are either the copyright owners of the component parts of that work or are posting the work under license from a copyright owner or his or her agent or otherwise as permitted by law.
5. Reporting Copyright Violations anime-meme.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Service to do the same. At anime-meme.com's discretion and in appropriate circumstances, anime-meme.com may remove Your Content submitted to the Site, terminate the accounts of users or prevent access to the Site by users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe the copyright in your work or in the work for which you act as an agent has been infringed through this Service, please contact anime-meme.com's agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement, who can be reached through email@example.com. You must provide our agent with substantially the following information, which anime-meme.com may then forward to the alleged infringer (see 17 U.S.C. 512 (c)(3) for further details):
6. External Links anime-meme.com may provide links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that anime-meme.com is not responsible or liable for: the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or the Content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by anime-meme.com of such websites or resources or the Content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
7. Third Party Software As a convenience, we may make third-party software available through the Service. To use the third-party software, you must agree to the terms and conditions imposed by the third party provider and the agreement to use such software will be solely between you and the third party provider. By downloading third party software, you acknowledge and agree that the software is provided on an "AS IS" basis without warranty of any kind. In no event shall anime-meme.com be liable for claims or damages of any nature, whether direct or indirect, arising from or related to any third-party software downloaded through the Service.
8. Conduct You agree that you shall not interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) this Service or servers or networks connected to this Service, or to disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this Service; or provide any information to anime-meme.com that is false or misleading, that attempts to hide your identity or that you do not have the right to disclose. anime-meme.com does not endorse any content placed on the Service by third parties or any opinions or advice contained in such content. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless anime-meme.com, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and expert fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Services, or your violation of these Terms.
9. Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability ANIME-MEME.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE, OR THE CONTENT OR PRODUCTS, PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ANIME-MEME.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ANIME-MEME.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS SERVICE. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANIME-MEME.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR YOUR DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT, OR SUCH CONDUCT BY THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES AND LOSSES ARISING FROM SUCH CONDUCT. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS, LIMITED REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN, AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, ANIME-MEME.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ANIME-MEME.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS, WAIVERS AND LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF OR LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANIME-MEME.COM'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO ANIME-MEME.COM PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT.
10. Amendment of the Terms We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. If you have registered as a member, we shall notify you of any material changes to these Terms (and the effective date of such changes) by sending an email to the address you have provided to anime-meme.com for your account. For all other users, we will post the revised terms on the Site. If you continue to use the Service after the effective date of the revised Terms, you will be deemed to have accepted those changes. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, your sole remedy shall be to discontinue using the Service.
11. General These Terms constitute the entire agreement between anime-meme.com and you with respect to your use of the Service. anime-meme.com's failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If a court should find that one or more provisions contained in these Terms is invalid, you agree that the remainder of the Terms shall be enforceable. anime-meme.com shall have the right to assign its rights and/or delegate its obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, to any person or business entity. You may not assign your rights or delegate your obligations under these Terms without the prior written consent of anime-meme.com. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of the State of California.
12. Comments If you have any comments or questions about the Service please contact us by using the Contact form.
Section II: Additional Terms
13. Registration To register as a member of the Service or purchase products, you must be 18 years or lawfully permitted to enter into and form contracts under applicable law. In no event may minors submit Content to the Service. You agree that the information that you provide to us upon registration, at the time of purchase, and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up to date at all times. This is especially important with respect to your email address, since that is the primary way in which we will communicate with you about your accounti.
14. Password When you register as a member you will be asked to provide a password. You are responsible for safeguarding the password and you agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree that you shall be solely responsible for any activities or actions under your password, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You shall immediately notify anime-meme.com of any unauthorized use of your password.
15. Ownership of Rights for User Generated Content; License Rights You retain ownership of your copyrights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights in any User Generated Content you post to the Site, subject to the non-exclusive rights that you grant to us as described in these Terms. These Terms do not prevent you from granting similar rights to others. Subject to your right to terminate your license to us, you hereby grant anime-meme.com a worldwide, royalty-free, freely transferable, freely sublicensable (through unlimited levels of sublicense), non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (including in each case by means of a digital audio transmission), and create derivative works of the User Generated Content, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also hereby waive any moral rights you may have in such User Generated Content under the laws of any jurisdiction. You hereby appoint us as your agent with full power to enter into and execute any document and/or do any act we may consider appropriate to confirm the grant of rights, consents, agreements, assignments and waivers set forth in these Terms. You agree that we may (but are not obligated to) display your User Generated Content, and your user name along with your User Generated Content. You acknowledge that the posting of your User Generated Content for any period of time is sufficient consideration for the license granted herein to anime-meme.com.
You may choose from time to time to remove or modify User Generated Content that you previously posted on the Site if doing so would not interfere with other users' ability to enjoy the Site. For example, a request to remove your comments or posts from a long string of interactive posts could render the entire thread unintelligible and eliminate the ability of the other users of the Site to read and enjoy that thread. In these situations, we may anonymize your User Generated Content so that the threaded conversation remains intact. Your removal of any of your User Generated Content will automatically terminate our license to such User Generated Content. But if prior to such removal or modification, anime-meme.com has created, or developed specific plans to create, any electronic or printed materials containing such User Generated Content (e.g., in advertising, promotion or otherwise), then you agree that anime-meme.com may continue to exploit materials containing such User Generated Content after you have removed or modified that User Generated Content. However, six (6) months after you have removed or modified that User Generated Content, you may send us written notice to cease displaying such materials, in which event we will use commercially reasonable efforts to cease displaying such materials within thirty (30) days of our receipt of such notice. Your notice must be sent using our Contact form and contain the following information:
16. Monitoring Content anime-meme.com has no ability to control the Content you may upload, post or otherwise transmit using the Service and does not have any obligation to monitor such Content for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all Content and material you upload, post or otherwise transmit using the Service.
17. Conduct You are responsible for all of Your Content you upload, download, and otherwise copy, distribute and display using the Service. You must have the legal right to copy, distribute and display all parts of any content that you upload, download and otherwise copy, distribute and display.
You agree not to use the Service:
17A. Commercial Activities Commercial activities mean the offering, solicitation or sale of goods or services by anyone other than anime-meme.com. Commercial activities in the form of paid advertising on the Service are subject to the terms and conditions relating to the purchase of such advertising. No other commercial activities are permitted on or through the Service without anime-meme.com's written approval. Any interactions with members of the Service with respect to commercial activities including payment for and delivery of goods and/or services and any terms related to the commercial activities including conditions, warranties or representations and so forth are solely between you and the other member.